It has been no secret that I am on a spiritual journey to once again, find a relationship with myself. Through this journey of self-discovery I have been taken on a ride similar to taking a raft down Niagara Falls.
I have had amazing days and horrible days, but the important aspect, is I am learning to look within in myself, in so many ways, spiritually. There is not a rhyme or reason to the format to what you see daily, because I do not control what is being shown to me, at that moment. Normally, you read of individual’s spiritual awakenings after they have already taken place. What I have been showing you is my experience, as it is happening. I have covered anything from personal life stories, to just a song. There has been just video’s and there have been days I could not even find the fight to push through, but here I am still typing along. You get what I have for you. I am following my intuition with most aspects. One path leading to another, of what adventure I may encounter on page 3. Go left and start all over again or advance four pages to see what happens next. Each new person, I start digging in deeply to, shown from some other research from that day.
I live my life in such a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious way each day, but my thoughts are so black and white, not allowing myself to balance itself, sending me into the overthinking chaos of my life. The frantic panic mode, I try to lasso in every second of the day. So no, it is not right or left because whatever is meant could be in the middle making that day’s choice of grey area. It is not do this or do that; it is what is happening now. The cliché advice you hear repeatedly, from anyone practicing meditation, the “key,” to your door is to be present and aware. It is what is happening in this exact moment. So last night, you got Tarot cards, and today you are going to read my simplified version of a message of Eckhart Tolle’s main point, to “The Power of Now.” The main reason, people on the go, or others with busy life’s do not take a moment to explore open-minded and new concepts because they read like the following:
The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not ” the thinker.” The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast real of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence. You also realize that all the things that truly matter-beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace- arise from beyond the mind
You begin to Awaken
Say what!? Exactly, my point, it can be even more simplified and hard to ignore. So, let us break down each of the following sentences above to key words. The picture above, is my own breaking down of what the true meaning is. They now become “5 Realizations To Become Awakened.”
- Inner peace is the realization you are not your thoughts. Beginning of freedom, becomes (Inner Peace) and you become aware you are not what you think.
- Observe your thoughts and feelings and you will activate your subconscious mind. Derived from Watch, the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. This alone confusing because it is spoken in a way that modern society no longer speaks.
- There is so much more to the Universe beyond thought. Referring to the vast realm of intelligence beyond thought. Allowing 8 words to be represented by only one, The Universe.
- Thought is only a small amount of intelligence compared to the things that really matter.
- (Beauty)-in all things, (Love)unconditionally, (Creativity)Open-minded & new, (Joy) Happiness and (Inner Peace)
The answer seems so simple when you read the 5 realizations above. It makes you wonder why we make our own lives so difficult by polluting our minds with the what ifs and whoa’s of overthinking. A lesson, however, we must all learn to appreciate the aspects to life that truly matter.