Seven of Wands
- A man holding a wand defends his position against six others. The open door-way he appears to depend may represent his home-therefore, he is defending his own ideals. His expression is one of great concentration, although he does not appear perturbed. Sevens show the completion of a cycle and can bring changes.
- Your ideas and beliefs may be challenged-feeling the need to defend yourself
- While you may meet with opposition, the Seven of Wands indicates that you can win through and overcome obstacles
- You need to remain calm to do so.
- Show confidence
- Possess the courage to stand up for what you believe in
Personal Experience: Stay strong and poised and you will win
Other Experience: You are already this. See yourself as such.