Five of Wands
- We can see five men threatening one another with five wands, as if in combat, yet it is quite unclear as to who is fighting with whom. The sky appears unsettled in the background and two mice scurry away as if anticipating trouble. Five is a number of instability, change and uncertainty.
- Represents conflicts, differences of opinions, and petty squabbling
- They may not be large problems and they can be overcome if cooperation is sought
- Petty disorder can easily get out of hand and drain your energy from the actual problem that needs to be resolved.
- If this energy is around you, try not to get involved
- If handled correctly, the turmoil will just blow over
- Don’t add fuel to the fire
- Be open-minded, you may become quite popular with friends, at a later time
- If you need to be heard, then now is not the time,causing unnecessary turmoil
- Save it for another time when that is the actual problem that needs resolved
Personal Experience: This experience took on a new meaning for me and why the bold text above. I am very much already, in this energy flow, but I am not asking for guidance though guidance was provided for me through the bold text of what can be applied, in my present moment. That was just from reading the description and meaning from the book. I have yet to pick up the Five of Wands card.
With the card I saw a new perspective, brings re-birth
Thank you spirit, guides, angels and the Divine for your guidance
Other Experience: I then saw two rats, among the two butterflies signifying I will find my peace if I follow this guidance.